I own this, you own that.

It seems that the parties that are actually [RAISING THE FLAG] tm on the
issue of copyrights are the record companies, and not necessarily the
artists responsible for the work. The ones who always stand to benefit
the most from these type of policies are the lawyers and the large
corporations that employ them. Not the lowly artist.
[DON'T THINK FOR A MINUTE] tm that some [BENEVOLENT FORCE] tm is looking
to protect you and I from each other for some wonderfully altruistic
reason. [AS LONG AS MONEY IS INVOLVED] tm , someone somewhere will
always be ready to [SCREAM BLOODY MURDER] tm.

Now, if one of you could please direct me to the clearance department
for the above encased phrases so that I may get permission to use them
from their owner, lawyer, or whatever entity claims them as property,
i'll be [MUCH OBLIGED] tm.

Heck, I may as well contact all the dictionaries, royal descendants,
academics, universities, barbarians, perverts, and humans in general
responsible for the language, colloquialisms, ideas, formulas, grammar,
etc, etc. etc, etc, etc that we are constantly "borrowing".

No person is original, no person ever shall be. Stop dreaming, it is
only [WISHFUL THINKING] tm .

:-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) ;-) :-0 :-(  ( Oh, oh is this an ifringement? )

Carlos R. Carrillo