RE: This Sampling debate

I should correct myself.  There is a track at the end of "Jazz From Hell"
called "Massaggio Galore" which clearly contains sampled voices. :)  In
addition, the free disk included in the Keyboard magazine was a
Synclavierized version of "The Black Page". :)

There was a lot of hubbub over whether Civilization Phaze III would ever
see
the light of day!  I ended up getting "The Yellow Shark" at the time, and
wasn't disappointed in that either! :)

Stephen GoodmanÊ -Ê It's... The Loop Of The Week (E.G. Marshall)!
EarthLight StudiosÊ -Ê http://www.earthlight.net/Studios