Re: Tap/Loop gigs

----------
From: PMimlitsch@aol.com

Sat. Sept. 12 noon - ? "Tagfest" (Trenton Avant Garde Festival) w/
"Invasion
of Time" (Paul Mimlitsch, Jim Speer Stick/Loops, J. Janetta percussion)
Info:

<<TRENTON --Aug. 9, 1998-- The Trenton Avant Garde Festival or TAGFest,
will be held Saturday, September 12 from morning to night and it's all
free.

Cool!! i'll finally get to meet/hear a fellow jersey looper - my duo Jfk's
Lsd Ufo will also be there... we ALSO play this Wed Sept 2 at teh Brightin
Bar in Longbranch NJ 9:30pm
details at http://www.monmouth.com/~andre/jfk.htm

peace