Re: new looping hardware

There were some reviews of it here when it came out. maybe someone could
repost it. I've been meaning to add posted reviews about this and some
other
devices to the tools page on the LD site, but haven't yet gotten around to
it....

kim

At 12:46 AM 9/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>excuse me, as i've been off the list for awhile, but i've read nothing
>about(nor seen on the website-loopers tools section) the new looper by
>dod...called the dimension 12...havent really had a chance to get too into
>it yet, but has a max of 4 seperate 6 second loops with editing
>capability...12 second delay...with flange/chorus type effects
>-things i dont like on first glance are no on/off switch(have to unplug
>wallwart) and no led(for signal/overload) on the input
>anyone using one yet...lists for $279
>
>cheers
>
>                                all my mistakes were once acts of genius
>                                                      neato@pipeline.com

Kim Flint, MTS                     kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research                 408-752-9284
http://www.chromatic.com