groovesamplers

I wonder which samplers play best with which looper.

I changed my mind and would like to take a HD full of drum loops (sampled
from african and southamerican drum bands!) on stage to create some
"dancing ambient" improvised popular instrumental music :-)

So I imagine, the sampler should be able to keep looping those samples at
their full lengh and send a sync to the looper each time the sample reaches
the end. Is that possible?

Or do you loop the samples in the looper? Its what I do now, from CD, but I
could do it more acurate on the computer and have the looper free and have
it stereo if it came directly from a sample player.

Thank you for advice and creativity
Matthias