Want to trade Powermac for SCSI sampler

hey, I'm posting htis everywhere so I might as well try it here:

I have a nice powermac 7100 with 2gig HD, 32MB RAM (could be 64 if the deal
is sweet), 56K modem, os 8.1, protools installed and working for stereo in
out and bounce, keyboard, mouse and  24bit vid card.  you could spend $450
on this guy and make it a g3, you could spend $300 and put an audiomedia II
card in it for pro level sound (the built in sound is pretty good, too).
If you get the audiomedia II, BTW, there is a $50 program that will allow
you to have multiple delays as long as you have RAM... check it out here:
http://www.hku.nl/~pieter/SOFT/SP.html.

What I want badly is a S1000 w/ SCSI+RAM, an S1000PB with SCSI +RAM, an
S1100 with SCSI/RAM, an ESI32 or any other SCSI sampler that will work with
recycle and has 8 MB of RAM (r is easily expandable.)  As the machine is I
think that this would make a good trade.  Check out that audiomedia II
program, too.... very cool for loopers.  This thing will also run
supercollider, which is great for programming your own DSP-style effects...
long delays with resonany filters, etc.

robm@nytimes.com (212-597-8104)

/robb monn -- robm@nytimes.com  |