Re: absolutely no loop content

David Talento wrote:

> I spent an hour or so reading all the rants on Robert Fripp's Discipline
> Global Mobile Web site. The mock interview it pure frippp in humor and a
> bit close to the bone.

> Don't have the URL handy but altavista popped it up first try...

It's http://www.discipline.co.uk/news/news.htm
And oh my, is it fun.

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, bought a EDP unit a few months back and I am having a
blast trying to figger the thing
out.

My current reading list is:

for fun(?!):
Brothers Karamazov - Fedor Dostoevsky

Blessed Paisius Velichkovsky; The Man Behind the Philokalia - Schema-monk
Metrophanes; Fr Seraphim Rose, trans.

St. Silouan the Athonite - Archmandite Sophrony

Diary of a Russan Priest - Fr. Alexander Elchaninov

Unseen Warfare -  Lorenzo Scupoli; St. Theophan the Recluse.

My Life in Christ - St. John of Kronstadt

On the lighter side:

Dark Genesis : The Birth of the Psi Corps - J. Gregory Keyes
If you like Babylon5, you've got to read this one, it's a double wham.

For work:
Java Threads - Oaks & Wong

JFC Programming - Weiner & Asbury
   not recommended, not very much detail, already out of date, of course.

UML Distilled - Fowler & Scott

Regards,

Jim