Re: Re: Childrens' Sequencer Program

At  3:23 PM 98.10.9 -0400, Dpcoffin@aol.com wrote:
>If you've got a Mac, check out M from Cycling74 (i think that's the
>outfit...it's David Ziccarelli, of MAx fame...) also Xx by Eric Wenger.
>Both
>of these are MIDI sequencers, but are optimixed for quick, visual
>experimentation with looping content...and they use Quicktime, and they
>both
>have free demos
>dpc

I have M too.
It can make music like painting picture.
So cool looping software.
regards.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

                                        Takuya "Shiro"  Yamamoto

zip 559-0011  #101 5-7-26  Kitakagaya Suminoe Osaka city OSAKA JAPAN

                            TEL +81 6 685 0340     PHS 050 948 0226

                        URL is http://www.osk.3web.ne.jp/~cctakuya
                              e-mail is cctakuya@osk2.3web.ne.jp

                            Yes! We're living in the time and words!