Re: PC based looping software?

Like I say Kim, I have never used it that way, however you can record and
then
draw what you recorded on the fly and move and edit etc. Somebody on this
list
said that they were using it live with a notbook. btw is there a software
version of an echoplex like looper? And what is latency but another delay?

Jeff  (the mangler) Duke