wow!

correct me if im wrong, but some really nice posts to the list the past few
days. from listening to reading to making music and with the kids ( oh
happy
day), the sins of the fathers and mothers.......i never thought i would say
it, but i  (almost) regret going on vacation for the next week, first in
years, i already gots the looper delight "jones" goin'. i will try my best
relax for all of us and see ya all in a week.........thanks one and
all.......michael