Re: Monkey Music

> made isn't just a limitation of of the performers involved. In other
words,
> I can enjoy Thrakattak because I respect what the muscians involved are
> capable of. I guess some muscians have the option to make 'noise'- for
some
> that is all they can do.

yeah!! to me thrak attak is really great.. since it's wrapped in the
structure of the tune itself... and the sextet improv  is an example of the
great ESP those guys can call up....

everyone listens, they move from complete chaos to highlighting each
individual, more or less, or moving from emphasis on rhythm to emph. on
strange timbres... to ... whatever.

great CD, fripp is great, crimson i could not live without.

andre'