RE: [Fwd: [thewire] Unusual Guitar Sounds]+ sustainer

Message text written by INTERNET:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com

"Has anyone with a sustainer guitar experimented muting/damping/buzzing the
strings? I'm sure you would have to be very precise, but the idea of a
infinitely buzzing guitar is very intriguing (sp)

bIz
"

I just tried to e-bow my Jerry Jones el. sitar (new copy of the Coral).
Since the e-bowing takes away the attack of the buzzing sitar note it
doesn't sound soo much different from using the e.bow on a standard guitar.
But nice, anyway, thaks for bringing it up!

Andreas