repeat: used echoplex pricing

Chris,
I recently bought one for $550 with the footpedal (&4mb of ram).  Used
EDP are rarely seen.  Be aware that if you buy an older one it may
need the ver 5.00 firmware ($45), or other minor changes like certain
resistor values in order to be identical to current production models.

Kim discusses some of the changes over time (like clipping the ADC0804
leg) in the edp faq at
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ.html

bret