Looping Sound Quality Debate

I don't think Kim's defensive at all.  However, with statements like:

"The EDP audio design is stombox-esque crap."

I would probably get defensive.  To think that someone might not would
be naive -- and that has nothing to do with "PC-speech thought-control".
Just simple email etiquette.  We all know that email is often
interpretted differently that the author intended.  How about: "The EDP
audio design could be improved".  Says the same thing.

So far in the debate (and all posts I've seen from Kim) I've been
impressed with Kim's suggestions, concern, and general level of customer
service.  As a future purchaser of either the EDP or the Jamman, I'd
love to see someone from Lexicon (or an engineer who's worked on the
Jamman) participate in this list with the same vigor.  Customer service
goes a long way in my purchasing decisions.  In that arena the EDP is
winning hands down.

Back to the tech discussion......  circutry..... KHz....