Re: ensoniq dp/pro, anyone?

I helped ensoniq develop many of the algorhythms for the DP/Pro, mostly the
compressors and the de-esser. The 'loop recorder' is not particularly
happening, since the unit has only 1.4 seconds of delay. You can assign a
footswitch to toggle the delay hold on and off. It is fun to use the speed
parameter to replay everything backwards, one octave down. Very surprising
stuff.

-Chuck Zwicky