RE: Roland Dr. Sample (midi help?!)

my mother-in-law gave me a Dr. Sample for my birthday this year.

yes, you read that correctly.

anyhoo, i'd love to sync it up with my jamman and have the lenth of my
samples (mostly drum stuff) dictate the lenth of my loops.  i'm assuming
that i'll need another piece of hardware to do this, as the Dr. Sample
doesn't use midi timecode like the the jamdude.

unfortuntely i am a complete midiot.  anybody got any insight or advice?

are there enough looper's-d kids heading to the boston Bruf/Lev/Bot/Torn
gig to dictate a pre-gig meet?

later,

 M   a   r    k         C   h  r   i   s   t   e   n   s   e   n
 Cramped  Quarters  Studio / Jasperpottamus  Music
 i  n  t  e  r  n  e  t :         murkie@middlebury.edu
 http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html