Re: WANTED: MIDI-Visual Basic connection

I don't have an answer for you Chuck, but I've also been searching for
code to access midi under Windows and Macs (for Linux I've got it).  I've
got a cross platform app in Tcl/Tk for the Chapman Stick.  If you find
anything let me know, and I'll do the same for you.

Stew Benedict