jungle funk in da house

hi all you loopin' guys out there!

yesterday i got the chance to see jungle funk live in dornbirn/ austria for
the first time, and belive me, it was something very special to me.

they also recorded their live-cd named "jungle funk" in this club (conrad
sohm) in april, so it was kinda like a 'we are back, see what we got for
you, folks- party!

it was an amazing gig, they playd for 3 1/2 hours, 20minutes drum-solo
included. doug wimbish and will calhoun also played 2 living color songs,
then the whole club sang 'happy birthday' for vinx. he celebrated his
bithday on his own way: on stage & singin' some traditionals, just with his
voice, jamman, and djembe!

after the show i had the chance to look at doug's bass & looping rig -
quite impressive!!!

... a memorable night ...

if you get the chance to see them, don't miss that oportunity

lorenz