Re: Music suggestions?

T       hanks to all for their music suggestions!

        Here are a few from me to all of you:

Hovercraft - Experiment Below (Seattle-based band who sound like the end of
the world. Improv-oriented and LOUD...)

Nels Cline/Thurston Moore - Pillow Wand (Nels Cline--of The Geraldine
Fibbers and Nels Cline Trio, ect.--and Thurston Moore--of Sonic Youth--team
up to make beautiful and spooky layers of guitar music. A dream/nightmare
soundtrack.

        I'd also recommend anything that Nels Cline plays on. Here are a
few
choice ones:

The Geraldine Fibbers - Butch

Nels Cline Trio - Chest, Ground and Sad (3 different albums)

Nels Cline/Devin Sarno - Edible Flowers (bass and guitar rumble and
grind--sure to shake your neighbors out of bed, if you have it cranked on a
sub-woofer system...)

Thanks again,

Jeff McLeod

This is not here--