Re: PMC 10 editor?

>At 4:59 PM -0800 12/20/98, Mark Kunzmann wrote:
>As I believe some of you use a Digitech PMC 10 to control your loop rigs
>I was wondering if anyone out there has an alternative to the handheld
>programmer (i.e. a software editor?). The Buttons on mine seem to be on
>their way out - besides, I've always found using it somewhat tedious...

Even if someone could do an editor, you'd still need the handheld
programmer.  It's the only way to get what is in the PMC-10 out.  I haven't
seen a way to do a data dump without the programmer.

I'm working (in my extremely rare spare time) on a librarian type app for
the PMC-10 and seeing all the presets and the bank layouts on a computer
screen is nice - even if it's readonly.

sean