Re: Ordering David Torn CDs

At 03:06 AM 12/28/98 -0500, Jeff McLeod wrote:

>Hello, all...
>       I've run into difficulty finding two particular David Torn CDs.
>They are
>the Polytown CD and Tripping Over God. As I am in Alabama, there aren't
>many places that would have them in-store--so, I've turned to the
>internet.
>The one place where I have found them (Pentagon Music) just informed me
>that they were out of stock.
>       I was curious if you all knew of any other internet resources or
>places
>where I could order these recordings.
>Thank you,
>Jeff McLeod

I have a direct connection to CMP and can get almost anything in their
catalog.  I have a special CMP page up in The Artist Shop at
<http://www.artist-shop.com/cmp>.  Although it can take a while since I
have
to order these from overseas, there's not much in their catalog that I've
had trouble getting.  And I have not had any trouble getting those Torn
CD's.

Torn fans should definitely check these other pages we have up for the
following labels:

Alchemy Records <http://www.artist-shop.com/alchemy>
LoLo Records  <http://www.artist-shop.com/lolorec>
Papabear Records  <http://www.artist-shop.com/papabear>

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop@artist-shop.com
phone: 330-929-2056                        fax:330-945-4923
              SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!
       Check out the latest Artist Shop newsletter at
            http://www.artist-shop.com/news.htm