re: David Torn Interview(finally!)

        Dear Listfolk,                                            1/6
        Just received my March '99 issue of Guitar Shop and to my utter
        disbelief, amazement, astonishment, etc., hidden away in the
        middle of the normally bland guitar rag, is a David Torn interview!
        Although Adrian Belew and Rush(!) are featured, the DT interview
        makes it worthwhile. It's got a cool list of his effects and pedals
        but sadly, no scary science project schematics, guess they had
        to make room for Dimebag Darrel's oh so bitchin' set-up.(save your
        applause please) Anyway, check it out. A good(if entirely too
short)
        interview and some nice pictures to boot.
                                    O.K., I'm a fan. So sue me!
                                             Chris Olden