Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #10

For drums and bass I have been using the roland mbd-1 a bass and drums
sound module rack mount piece.  It sounds pretty good in my opinion, I
was comparing it with the alesis dm5 and the sounds were comparable plus
the mbd-1 has really good sounding bass. this unit sold for around $350
new, list was like $500 and i saw recently Musicians Friend close it out
at $149!! the price is good and if u have a computer u can get a
shareware ver. of the Drums Pro which makes it very easy to create
patterns to trigger the unit.  check it out. lemme know what anyone
thinks of this unit and the setup.

--
Chris Baime

Allied Utility Equipment, Inc.