Another Radio Show...

Hello all,
Consider this an invitation to check out my radio show, "The Tuesday
Afternoon Mix", which airs -- let's see now, when IS that? -- oh yeah,
Tuesday afternoons from 3 -- 5:30 p.m. EST on WFHB, the community radio
station for Bloomington, Indiana (broadcasting on RealAudio at
www.wfhb.net or visit our website at www.wfhb.org and follow the links).
As the name implies, I play a variety of music, but I believe the music I
play will appeal particularly to musicians (Berklee College class of '77
here).

A representative smattering of artists:  Miles, of course; Zawinul/Weather
Report, Airto Moreira, Jon Hassel, Bill Laswell, King Crimson, David Torn
(some weird guy who plays funny guitar), Ben Neill, The Grassy Knoll,
Squarepusher, Scanner, Rinne Radio (a great Finnish band), Hassan Hakmoun,
Youssou N'dour, etc.  In addition I intend to order the Loopers' Delight
CD's, so if any of you are any good, you could be a star (well in my show,
anyway).  Please note: I regularly make a complete idiot of myself on the
air, as I am absolutely not the slick dee-jay type, but then again the
music is the main thing.  I look forward to your visit.

Steve Delgado
P.S. I use my life-long nickname, "Chino", as my nom de radio.

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com