From: earthblind, starbound [mailto:leper@mindspring.com]
Sent: Saturday 06 February 1999 6:33 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: echovirus mp3

A lot of people zip their mp3s for this very reason--netscape is
intelligent
enough to download zip files in 8 bit mode.  There is no way to tell
Netscape to download binary, like you could with a ten year old ftp
program.  This is a flaw in a program that is otherwise about a million
times more pleasant to deal with than the Microsoft product.