She is my HERO!!!!!!

I have loved Joni for what seems like forever, went to see her many times,
had a friend back in high school who was obsessed, he knew how to play all
her songs on the guitar and I would do my best to belt out her tunes,
which
was not an easy task with her range, but I tried. I will never stop
listening to her and have all of her albums and play them on  my turn
table
every chance I get. I'm 39 and she makes me feel like I'm a teenager again
with every line
I melt back in time. Thanks for the chance to talk about the most gifted
human being on the face of this earth!!!     Laureen from New York