Boomerang @ Harmony Central

I don't know if this is a good price or not, but for those who are
interested I just found htis at Harmnony Central:

FS: Boomerang Phrase Sampler $300.

Asking Price: US$300
Condition: Mint
Age: 1 year

       Hardly used Boomerang Phrase Sampler; 4 Min. maximum recording time,
looping
       capabilities and the best backwards playback in the business. Foot
switches for
       looping, half-speed, reversal, etc. List $650., sell $300. Includes
manual and
       AC adaptor.

       Klimmer1@aol.com

Seller: Rob Coleman,
E-mail: klimmer1@aolNOSPAM.com (Profile)
Location: GREENBRAE, CA
Post Date: 2/14/99

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

"fascinating aural images...luminous portraits of sound & vision..."
Outburn 8

                            www.fingerpaint.net