creative loop ideas

Hello All,

I just wanted to share with everyone an interesting loop idea.  You start
out
with a simple two or three chord progression.  Use a clean tone with a
harmonizer effect and simply pick out or arpeggiate the chords however you
want.  Record that on to your looping device - and then have the machine
spit it out backwards.  As someone mentioned earlier-the Boomerang Phrase
Sampler produces an excellent backwards guitar effect.  The end result will
be some eerie organ like patch-very bizarre sounding.  I don't know, this
might be elementary stuff to most of you out there-but I think it creates a
very interesting wall of sound.

By the Way - That Dark Aether Project sounds like somethin else.  We'll be
doing whatever we can to get to that one in March.      peace