Re: EDP survey

I was part of the first EDP group by with Alto. My unit arrived quickly
without a blemish and working fine. I've been investigating the subtle
qualities of this baby in the last two weeks and still all is fine. My
partner Steev was part of the second buy and did receive a unit with a bent
rack ear.
Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

"fascinating aural images...luminous portraits of sound & vision..."
Outburn 8

                            www.fingerpaint.net