Where are we? >> Gibson + EDP update...

I'm still banking on the Flatiron Flashback! Or maybe the Steinberger
Einstein...

Just got off the phone with Mike Ayers from Giberheim... No facility
relocation
is scheduled... all is status quo. Units are shipping as fast as they can
make
them. Sales people at the retail outlets appear to be way behind what we
know
here at the list and sometimes confuse the hell out of us with old
information.

Longer term plans may include a move out to Palo Alto to live under the
Opcode
banner.

I still think they're missing a big market by ignoring all the
bluegrass/country
loopers out there. Hell if Chet's doin' it there's gotta be more! Those
guys all
have lots of space in their "racks" for loopers.

"Hey Hank! I thought they meant *gun racks* when I answered that market
survey?!"

-Miko