Echoplex input LED

     I'm new to this list and have found it very helpful and
     informative.
     Anyway, I just got a new echoplex yesterday and was playing around
     with it last night. I noticed that the input LED was not lighting
     up at all when I played... Of course this made it rather difficult
     to decide where to set the input level. I sent an email to mike
     ayers at oberheim but I was just wondering if anyone knows how I
     could fix this myself or knows if oberheim remedies this kind of
     problem quickly. I waited 3 months to get the echoplex and now that
     I have it I don't want to be without it for months again.

     Any help would be appreciated.

     Joe