Re: new fellas

At 2:44 PM -0800 3/7/99, Jeff & Vonda McLeod wrote:
>At 02:39 AM 3/7/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>kim
>>

>Kim,
>       How about that revised Boomerang review that I sent you a while
>back?
>Could you use it?
>Jeff McLeod

oh yeah, it's in the big pile of stuff to do for the site. The pile hasn't
been getting any smaller lately, on account of me being really busy the
past few months or away on assorted business excursions. That's why I need
volunteers.....  Thanks for reminding me about your review, that one's
actually pretty easy....maybe I'll even get to it today....

kim