Re: Loopy CDs...

>what a score - 2 great loop-oriented CDs on the cheap!!
>hope the artists got their money.....
>
>$1.99 Jon Durant - silent extinction..
>$3.99 Caryn Lin - tolerance for amb.

Cool! I can't even get Silent Extinction for that!!! (Well, OK, it was a
coupla cents cheaper, but not many when you add it all up.)

Oh, and I've got a shameless plug: I've just mastered (at David Torn's)
my new CD, "Anatomy of a Wish."  Featuring Tony Levin (Bass, Stick,
Electric Upright), Vinny Sabatino (Percussion, Drums), and Michael
Manring (Fretless Bass on one cut), the new CD is (imo) my best work yet.
I'm really excited about it. It'll be shipping from Alchemy in early-mid
April, in stores May 11 (or thereabouts).

Later,
Jon Durant