        From:  Stevaum@aol.com[SMTP:Stevaum@aol.com]
        Sent:  08 March 1999 08:50
        To:  Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
        Subject:  Any Video Loopers?

        I introduced myself a few weeks ago as a new member to Loopers
Delight, and
        inquired if anyone had done any looping with reel-to-reel video. I
received no
        replies, so I thought I would ask once more! ANYONE WORKED WITH
VIDEO LOOPS?
        I have done extensive work in both video and audio using various
looping
        techniques, and welcome all inquiries and exchanges of experiences.

        Thanx,
        sTeVo iN yR sTuDiO - visual arts, including video looping &
feedback
        Pupaum - audio art and music, including analog & digital looping

        You may view my computer art at:

        <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/il/StevoInYrStudio/index.html">sTeVo iN yR
        sTuDiO</A>