Re: Loop subtraction + VST looper plugin?

Take a look at my previous post. 4 stereo loops and I only stopped at 4
because I was running out of MIDI switches. It would be easy to run 8 or
even 16 with a P2 with fades, panning, speed and direction control using
Audiomulch. Incidentally its for PC only.
The biggest drawback is that the loops aren't synchable, but there
again, you might like that!
Think of it as a poor man's Kyma.
I've been plugging in pitchshifters, ring mods and filters for days now
and its awesome, (still a beta though)
Incidentally can anyone write VST plugins on this list? I'm looking for
the ultimate looper plugin of course. The one I'm using is fine but I
just need a little more delay......

Gareth