From:   Kim Flint [SMTP:kflint@atitech.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 10, 1999 11:51 AM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com; BOB HENRY
Subject:        Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #92

At 10:59 AM 3/10/99 GMT+7, BOB HENRY wrote:
>(Bob H. reply to Javier Miranda V.)
>
>Are you some kind of IDEOT or what??? You go right ahead and
>"Highly Object" to what I said. Fact is, that little tight-holed
>anus-sphincker boys such as yourself have such a little mind, that
>you had to take offense at a statement that I made.

please calm down. we don't act this way here. That's what usenet is for.
:-)

It's a very easy thing to hold rational, intelligent debates without making
needless personal attacks. Please keep that in mind when posting here.

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                     kflint@atitech.com
ATI Research                       408-752-9284