Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #106

Attention all fellow loopers:

Regarding: Loopers-Delight-d Digest Volume 99 : Issue 106

Today's Topics:
  RE: Any Video Loopers?                [ Stevaum@aol.com ]

<<I've included a graphic diagram of my basic video loop system, as an
attached

file. I hope this doesn't cause a problem for the Digest.>>

Apparently, it did cause a whole digest being sent, of the image in code
form.
Please accept my apologies! I went to the LD website to see if there was
any
information advised not to send attached files, but found nothing.
I didn't know better--but at least now I know what it does!
I often learn the right way to do something, by doing it wrong!!!

If anyone would like the 33k, jpeg diagram of my Basic Video Loop System,
please send an email, & I will send you the file.

Discovering Loopers Delight has caused me to get back in touch with my old
video loop art, & I am currently going through my artchives to find
whatever
2D images I may have representing this work. I will eventually add a
page(s)
to my website devoted to my video loop art, for your perusal!!!

I Loop You All,
Stevo Wolfson - Electronic Media Artist

sTeVo iN yR sTuDiO   (visual)

Pupaum   (audio)