OT: adding cheap(est) continuous controller

Hey all-

I already have a program change device (Digitech Control 7) and am looking
to add 1 or 2 continous controllers.  Can anyone recommend a device to
allow me to do this without buy a whole new program change device w/
controller?  I'm pretty new to this stuff, but I am guessing I would
possibly need a midi merge with an input for the program change and a
couple of controller inputs?

Thanks in advance.  Sorry for the off-topic post, but it seemed silly to
subscribe to some midi list just to find out the answer to this question.

MT

PS:  Is anyone playing out with an echoplex (or 2) in NYC anytime soon?
I'd like the chance to come check out the sound and what people are doing
with it.