Expanded Instrument System

I know a few of you fellow loopers are into the music of Pauline Oliveros.
Well I just yesterday found a great piece (or pieces) of gear that she and
her group uses. It's called the "Expanded Instrument System", and get
this... it uses four, i say FOUR Lexicon PCM-42's. Can you believe that.
It's no wonder why one can't seem to find them anywhere.

There is a diagram and all kinds of information on it and her music at:
http://www.artswire.org/pof/EIShome.html

Hope you enjoy your time there. I know I did.

Sincerely,
Jeff Collins

A Strange View of Music
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stadium/1429/STRANGETONES.html