Re: Short? in Echoplex

Oberheim service people mentioned such a thing in the past. It usually
means you didn't put the cover back on right when you upgraded the memory.
One of the screws is shorter than the others, and is supposed to go on the
right side next to the transformer. If you use one of the longer screws in
that spot, It will likely contact the transformer and cause shorts like you
are seeing. Check that, and see if it fixes the problem.

kim