                                                " FATA MORGANA  "  ! ! !

                                                          featuring

                                         CHARLIE MARIANO : alto sax
                                         HEINRICH VON KALNEIN ( Dave
Liebman, Nguyen Le ) : soprano sax
                                         ROLAND SCHAEFFER ( Guru Guru ) :
nadhaswaram

The music is:

European New Jazz, Worldmusic and Ambient at its best presenting some nice
guitar loops and drummy grooves together with lots of realtime playing and
improvisation. No headtripping ! Both for dancers and
dreamers.

the band is:

Hannsjoerg Scheid : bass, guitar, vocals, programming
Michael Wack : percussion, synthbass
Ralf Goeldner : drums, percussion
myself : guitars, loops

" We'd like to take you on a journey
  through deserts and jungles
  deep into the ocean and out into the universe
  dancing, singing
  and smiling ... "

Visit our website at : www.csc-music.de

Mailorder and enquiries:   info@csc-music.de