Transatlantic EDP Search

Dear all, just wondering if anyone has got any ideas where I can get an
EDP from? I'm in the UK but am coming over to New York to do a show on
the 14th at the Bowery is it agoo d place? Any help in locating one
would be fantastic. I'm only over a couple of days 11th through 15th
thats the problem.
By the way the MPX G2 is fantastic, deep but great anyone thinking about
bying should definately do it and definately get the foot controller.
Speak to you all later
Graham.