Re; Rinde Eckert/Doug Wimbish

Kim,
    Rinde Eckert has 3 CDs out the Bill Frisell's producer Lee Townsend
produced.
One is on DIW, the 2nd is on City of Tribes, and the latest is on
Intuition. We
will be performing in NYC on April 27th at Baby Jupiter with Kenny
Wolleson on
drums and Toby Kasavan on keyboards. He is truly an amazing talent!
Bass Player Magazine is doing an article on bassists who loop and I will
be doing
an interview with Doug Wimbish for Bass Frontiers. I will update when I
have more
information.

David C Gross
"a great musician needs to be committed"
www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/7773/