Use The Internet To Get The Facts -tvrrkvts

Please see disclaimers at the end of this mailing

 "THE INTERNET SPY AND YOU"

 DLMSR MARKETING SHOWS YOU HOW TO GET
 THE FACTS ON ANYONE

 CONFIDENTIAL

 The SOFTWARE They Want BANNED In  27 Countries!
 Why? Because these secrets were never intended to reach your eyes...
 Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

 Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses and Phone
Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead Beat Spouses. This is
not
a Private Investigator, but a sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to
automatically CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record
databases.

 Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies, and everyone
else!
-- even your spouse! With the New,
  INTERNET SPY AND YOU!

 It's absolutely astounding! Here's what you can learn:

 License plate number!
  Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number! (Find
that
girl you met in traffic!)

 Driving record!
  Get anyone's driving record

 Social security number!
   Trace anyone by social security number!

 Address!
  Get anyone's address with just a name!

 Unlisted phone numbers!
  Get anyone's phone number with just a name-even unlisted numbers!

 Locate!
  Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

 E-mail!
 Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

 Dirty secrets!
   Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

 Investigate anyone!
  Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
secretly!

 Ex-spouse!
   Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you win in
court!  (Dig up old skeletons)

 Criminal search-Backround check!
   Find out about your daughters boyfriend!
 (or her husband)

 Find out!
  If you are being investigated!

 Neighbors!
   Learn all about your mysterious neighbors! Find out what they have to
hide!

 People you work with!
   Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

 Education verification!
   Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

 Internet Spy and You
  Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with clickable
hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses! Just insert the floppy disk
and Go!

 You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be discovered about
absolutely everyone! Find out the secrets they don't want you to know!
About
others, about yourself!

 It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using Internet Spy and You and the
Internet! You'll be riveted to your computer screen! Get the software
they're
trying to ban! Before it's too late!

 LIMITED TIME OFFER: ORDER TODAY!

 Only $14.95 US
 (Postage Paid)

 We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy and You software so you can begin
discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

 You can know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and You
Software.
Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

 ORDER TODAY: SEND Only $14.95 US

 (CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER)
 (FLORIDA RESIDENTS  ADD 7%  FLORIDA STATE SALES TAX)
 (ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA, ADD $5.00)

 TO:
 DLMSR MARKETING Spy-B-3
 PO BOX 17481
 JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA
 32245-7481

 (ALL ORDERS  MAIL WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)

 MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: DLMSR MARKETING INC.

 Please send your                                            (Print
clearly)

 Name___________________________________________

 Address_________________________________________

 City/State/ZIP_____________________________________

 This program is guaranteed, if you are unhappy for any reason, just return
the program and we will refund your money. Thank you, DLMSR MARKETING INC.

 (SORRY NO MAC VERSION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.)

 ==================RemoveLinkBelow==================================
 Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
 this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include
 Contact information & a remove link: Our E-Mail List was filtered
 against a Global Remove Database.  This mailing is done by an independent
 Marketing, Co.  We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
 Please do not use reply to this e-mail, e-mail reply cannot be read!
 However, if you wish to be removed from this promotion or any
 future mailings, just send an email to:
 <A
HREF="mailto:getthefacts358@eastmail.com?subject=removespypromo">clickhere</A>