new Collins Music..!

> Greetings all,

> Jeff Collins here...again.
> I would just like to take the time to let all know that I have now got my
> "Guitar Sonatas Volume 1" recording on CD now. I have also remastered it
> with a good amount of noise reduction and eq in certain places.

unsolicited suggestion: get  this!!!! i will be sending for one on payday!!
i have some of Jeff's tapes and his music--it's very far off the scale..!!
think - "redefinition of sounds..." comes to mind - ...i refuse to believe
most of it is actually a guitar, but it is!!! spacey, yet coherent
sculptures of metallic articles. alchemy. microcosmic chaos, in each
moment. check it out!!

andre'