From: Future Perfect [mailto:artmusic@gte.net]
Sent: Wednesday 07 April 1999 5:39 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: RE: micro synthesizers

I never tried the M.S., but I did own one of EH's 'Guitar Synthesizers', a
3
rack space, 3 oscillator noise machine that was the Micro's big brother.
They didn't sell many of these (I bought mine used), and its claim to fame
was being used on the first ASIA album.

Dave Eichenberger
'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/