Re: Loop the Loop

Hello everybody -thought i would chime in here -those famil;ar with the
switchblade made by sound sculpture will know how east it is to set up
controllable feedback loops -seperate little networks you can crossfade in
-out of using continious controllers-it can get pretty intense though
especially in a live situation -really have to wattch the tonal content
going into the insert point lots of digital noise -it helps to have another
tone shaping device like a eq to tailor the frequencies going back in -some
amazing sounds though can be created especially with relooped pitch
shifting---i think Laswell uses this as a stock dub effect ---oh going to
be out in SF april 19-24 anything happening that week ?   thanks   Keenan

>BTW did anybody in NYC  see either David First or Robert Poss looping gig
at XI ?