Re: Asian instruments

i was lucky enough to do a live mix for ali akbar khan about a year ago.
it was in a very reflective/reverberant room.  no effects were used at all.

it was one of the very few  musical experiences in my life that sent me
litterally running to my looping rig afterwards, trying to harness what he
did to my head and heart...

another was hearing the takacs quartet do all 6 of bartok's quartets.

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =