Roland GR707 guitar???

I currently have a Roland GR300 and Gr303 synth unit and love it to
death. I have a line on a GR707 guitar and the GR700 floor unit and am
debating if I should go for it or not. I figured someone here might eb
able to help with some questions.

I know the synth engine in the unit well so i know what sounds it can
do. What I'm not sure of is what the knobs on the guitar do. On the G303
there is a separate knob for filter cutoff and resonance, a tri position
for Fuzz, Synth, or fuzz and Synth, and a knob to add the LFO amount.

Does anyone know what the knobs onb the Gr707 actually do. From what i
read there is a knob for Cutoff (no resonace?) and LFO modulation speed.
the later woudl be very cool IMO as even the GR300 doesn't have a guitar
knob for speed, it just has one for amount.

Finally how well does the GR707/G700 unit track the internal synth? The
GR300 is almost flawless but I've always been wary of the GR series.

Any other advice or info appreciated.

Thanks!

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.