RE: Notes on my Akai Headrush

hey, hey.

looking at the one i just got in the ups shipment. from left to right
outputs are:

mix (or dry when used in conjunction with effect from what i can tell),
head
1 (effect), head 2, head 3, head 4, input.

mix and dry are for normal delay (and, i assume, loop function).

heads 1-4 are for "tape echo."

i'm going to try and get some time with it this evening. may try to post
other observations later.

stig